I was tagged by Joanna at At Home With Mrs M a little while back and even had to trawl back to find out which award it was and what I had to do. I'm so bad at this. Tag me at your peril, fellow bloggers!
In return for this lovely badge I am required to tell you seven little known facts about myself . Are there any? Lets find out!
1. I hate the Happy Birthday song, it makes me cringe and I never sing it - ever. Not even to my children. I avoid this by being the one taking pictures. It's the uncomfortable way that people have to try and fit in the persons name in the allotted space and it never fits unless it's 2 syllables. And then it still sounds daft because nobody sings it at the same time.
2. I can't wait to be a Grandma. Obviously not too soon, I can definitely wait till they are past their teens. I'm in training for being the best granny ever. I'm going to be so awesome they are totally going to want to sleepover at my house and make cookies. Unless I get a daughter/son in law who doesn't like me and thinks I'm a weirdo. That could happen.
3. Words that aren't spoken as they are spelled bother me. Segue, hyperbole, I'm talking about you.
4. I used to loathe wicker but now my house is full of baskets of the picnic, laundry and storage variety. I even have a wicker commode (not used by me I hasten to add)
5. I stir my tea 21 times, and have to start again if I lose count.
Can I just point out that I am struggling with the last two and I asked Mr J for help and he cruelly laughed at my tea stirring. Which leads me to.....
6. I hate being laughed at. I'm a sensitive special snowflake.
7. I spend a lot of time on my own. I don't like it! I have a busy, restless mind and I drive myself mad. I much prefer chatting to real people but unfortunately don't see many in my day.
Now I have to tag some other bloggers. I'm never sure who to go for and tend to leave it open for others to pick up as I know awards aren't everyone's cup of tea, which is fine. I added myself to the Young Things blogroll over at Meet me at Mike's yesterday and notice I have had a few visitors from there. Hello! I am slowly making my way though the list, there are some top blogs there and I will be back to read many of them again. If you have come from there and have a new blog then please feel free to pick up this award.
See you soon